• Fixed-discontinuous contract with immediate incorporation until the end of October
• Full time for 6 months, immediate incorporation.
• The salary will vary depending on your experience and if you need accommodation or not
• Accommodation option included in the offer.
1. Achieve maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty; receive, dismiss and locate the client; Deal with customer complaints and suggestions ensuring the good image of the company.
2. Organize, supervise and coordinate human and material resources according to the policies of the establishment in order to achieve the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
3. Manage cost control, price tag control and beverage menus.
4. Control merchandise and materials according to regulations, as well as placing orders and dealing with suppliers.
5. Comply with current quality, health, environmental and occupational risk prevention standards.
6. Maintain order and cleanliness in all the rooms of the center with its machinery and ensure a good image within the space (uniformity, personal hygiene, etc.).
7. Manage the POS and carry out the balance and liquidation of the collection.
8. Monthly monitoring of the results of the Restaurant with the management.
Requirements and skills:
• Experience (years/area): + 3 years in a similar position.
• Education: a higher level training cycle in catering services management or similar will be valued positively.
• Food handling card.
• Languages: English (C1 level), Spanish and French (optional)
• Skills: flexibility, availability, helpful, organized, exceptional customer service, good presence, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, teamwork, leadership, proactive, sales and communication skills.
The following will be valued positively: course or training in wines, cocktails, cross-selling and knowledge of healthy food.